Monday, June 30, 2014

FO :: Stormborn Shawl

Untitled

My Stormborn Shawl has been off the needles a few weeks, but I didn't block it until this weekend.
I really love the lace, but it came out a bit bigger than I thought it would.... So I am not sure if I'll keep it...

Untitled

I've never knitted a shawl in this shape before and I guess that's what makes it so big.
If I wrap it around me neck as I usuallt do with my shawl, the tip of it goes almost down to my jeans. A little to long for my liking. So I guess it will be put aside for a while until I know if I'll frog it or not.

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Stormborn Shawl
Yarn: 248 g Senjagarn
Needles: 4 mm / US 6
Made for: ?
Started: May 7, 2014
Completed: June 18, 2014



Untitled

7 comments:

  1. Extraordinary job. The lace is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! It would be such a shame to frog it. I love a huge shawl, myself. :) I have one shawl shaped like that and I really like it because it doesn't fall off my shoulders like a regular triangular shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous!! Love the lace design and the color :) double wrap it around your neck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you'd frog that beautiful shawl! Surely you can find a use for it? Wear it around your shoulders, maybe? On the back of the couch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is way too pretty to frog it! Sell it to me! Or I will trade a shawl of mine for it. Look at my Rav page and pick one out and we will trade, really! I am Nancyartcrafts on Ravelry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous, hope you can find a good home for it, it would be such a shame to frog it

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥