Thursday, June 5, 2014

FO :: Brighton

Untitled

I'm a terrible bad blogger these days...
Summer finally arrived, skipping spring as usual, so I've been soaking up sun and worked in the garden. So there's been little time for the blog and other social medias...
But there has been knitting :)
I watch a few podcast's and although I am a bit behind on some of them, I decided to watch some episodes of Rainlover's podcast a few weeks ago, and I found out I was the lucky winner of the Coop Knits Socks e-book :) Sarah is having a kal out the year were we can knit any of Rachel Coopey's sock pattern. So I decided to cast on Brighton. I loved the colours on the pair on the pattern page, and I found some similar colours in my stash :) My row gauge must be way off as mine came out alot longer than  the one pictured as short socks on the pattern page... But I like them!

Untitled

The little fish as I call them, swims in opposit directions on each sock.

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Brighton
Yarn: 76 g Ida Strømpegarn grey #303, 27 g Sisu Solids turquoise #6733 and 15 g Senjagarn blue #310. 359,3 meters used up for Stash Dash :)
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5
Made for: Me
Size: Medium
Started: May 25, 2014
Completed: June 4, 2014



Untitled


Untitled

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous socks Hege! Enjoy your summer weather. You certainly deserve it after such a long winter. Isn't it great to be back out in the garden?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous! Love colorwork and your colors are so very cool and calming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look like fish. :) Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These blues look great with the gray. Oh and J's marigolds are growing indoors although my uncle said they need to be outdoor. There's two buds growing high.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT looking socks!!!! love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! How beautiful they are, pattern and colors. I'm on my way to the shop...can't resist!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥