Wednesday, May 7, 2014

On The Needles :: Stormborn

Untitled

When I saw that there was going to be a Game of Thrones mystery kal this month, I just had to play along :) I love the books and enjoy watching the series. And when I found out it was a shawl inspired by Daenerys it had to be blue.
The first clue came out on Monday, but I didn't have time until today to cast on. I finished it this morning and I really like it so far. It's not so easy to see, but we have dragon scales :)

Untitled

Joining Ginny :: Tami :: Nicole :: Christina
What's on your needles today?

9 comments:

  1. I love the lace pattern, looking forward to seeing more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så fint, så spennende. Du strikker så mye fint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour is so delicat. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! The colour is beautiful. Looking forward to see how it evolves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh pretty! I have a shawl, wrist warmers and socks on my needles.
    xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a fun mystery KAL. That blue is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks as though it's going to be a gorgeous shawl, the pattern and colour are so pretty. I never done a mystery KAL before. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pattern and color. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥