Tuesday, May 20, 2014

FO : Tardis Socks

Untitled

One of my knitting goals this years, was to make the kids some Dr. Who stuff.
Well, the first one is done. A pair of Tardis socks for Erlend.
We try to watch one or two episodes of Dr.Who on Saturdays and it's a show we all like :)
I'm not sure what to make for the other two, but there might be some dalek mittens and hat and perhaps a dalek or two. We'll see ;)

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Tardis socks tribute (free pattern) I made the leg a little shorter by only knitting two out of three panels.
Yarn: 110 g Senjagarn #310 and 10 g black and white leftovers
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1.5
Made for: Erlend
Size: European 43
Started: May 8, 2014
Completed: May 16, 2014

6 comments:

  1. Heia drWho! Her går diskusjonen høyt om hvem som er den beste doktoren, mannen min heier på nummer ni, mens jeg heier på nummer ti.

    Fine sokker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The socks are awesome!!! We're big Dr. Who fans here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I've had my eye on some Who socks for my husband - we are both Whovians as well. Can't wait for the next season to start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så kule - disse kan jeg ikke vise til minstemann - han vil dø for sånne sokker....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not into Dr. Who but these socks are pretty darn cool.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥