Friday, May 9, 2014

FO :: Polka Dot Sweater

Polka Dot sweater :)

I finally pulled myself together and weaved in all the ends and sewed on the pockets on Eirin's Polka Dot Sweater today. And it came out great! As it is knitted in acrylic, I didn't dare to use the iron and steam block the polka dot pattern on the sleeves and the pockets... So I dipped them in water, blocked them with pins and let them dry. They became less wobbley, but I still would have wanted them to be flatter. Hopefully they will become that with wearing.

Polka Dot Sweater

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Grellow Polka Dot
Yarn: Thea 326 g grey and 66 g pink
Needles: 3 mm / US 2,5 for ribbing, 3,25 mm / US 3 for the stocinette and 3,5 mm / US 4 for the polka dots
Made for: Eirin
Size: 34", fits my long and thin soon 12 year old
Started: April 16, 2014
Completed: May 9, 2014



Linking up with FO Friday :: Creative Friday :: Fiber Arts Friday

10 comments:

  1. Kjempeflott genser! Artig med det mønsteret på lommer og armene, det ble veldig dekorativt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, that is one long, thin child! Must be challenging to knit for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the polka dots! That is a really nice pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The polka dots are cute. This is a great gansey for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really cute sweater, Hege! I'm sure your daughter will get lots of wear out of it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Så fin genser! Flott fargekombinasjon:)
    Ha en fin mandag videre!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kjempefin genser! Både fargekombinasjonen og polkadottene.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥