Sunday, April 27, 2014

♡ Socks For My Sister ♡

Untitled

Last time I visit my mom, I came home with lots of yarn :) Some of it was socks yarn, and I decided to knit my sister a pair. She, like me, always has cold feet, so I know they will get a lot of use.

Ravelry project page
Pattern: I used the pattern Mine hjerter from the book Sokker, strikking hele året. But the pattern can be bought as a single pattern both in english and norwegian here.
Yarn: Sisu, 55 g pink #4517 and 31 g white #1001
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5
Made for: Monica
Size: One size, but it is about an eurpean 37/39
Started: April 17, 2014
Completed: April 26, 2014




 SUntitled


Untitled

5 comments:

  1. Great socks Hege! I'm sure your sister will love them, and that she'll have very warm feet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute, sweet, loving socks for your sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful socks, what a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dette var jo søte sokker! Perfekt som søstergave:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Så fine sokker! Har kikket litt ekstra på disse på Bittas Facebookside, flotte farger:-)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥