Sunday, January 5, 2014

Weekending

Weekending, my favorite part of the week. A time to relax, live, love, just to be.
Joining with Amanda

Untitled

Untitled

- Finally Sherlock is back, so Friday was spent knitting and sipping a glass of wine while watching the first episode of the season
- All christmas decoration are back in their boxes, just a single poinsettia is left of the red
- There's been snowshoeing, sledding, snowfort building and warming by the fire (more photos here)
- I've bought yarn for a new project
- Pink skyscapes which means the sun will return soon
- Homemade pizza and Dr. Who with hubby and the kids on Saturday night
- I tried to finish the second mitten in time for my mom's birthday today, but didn't make it... So she'll get them next time I see her

7 comments:

  1. You're always doing wonderful things. *smiles* I love the looks of that fair isle cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I can't wait to cast on the cardigan. I just need to finish some other projects first...

      Delete
  2. love your mittens and I bet when you read this the second mitt is complete!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost I have the thumbs left to knit ;)

      Delete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥