Sunday, December 15, 2013

Weekending

Weekending, my favorite part of the week. A time to relax, live, love, just to be.
Joining with Amanda.

Christmastree is up


Untitled


Gingerbreadhouse

It's been a weekend mostly spent in the kitchen
with kakemenn, julebrød and a gingerbreadhouse.
We've also decorated the christmastree.
I'm still knitting mittens as gifts and hopefully I
will have 4-5 new pairs to show you soon.
We've been watching Dr. Who this weekend too.
The kids are hooked, so I think I will knit them
something Dr. Who related next year ;)
Oh, and I have joined instagram, follow me if you like :)

How was your weekend?

11 comments:

  1. love the loops and swirls on your gingerbread house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so Christmasy. I've got lots of catching up to do!
    debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fellow dr. who fan, I know your kids will love the who themed knits! What a fantastic gingerbread house!! I've never been able to create something so grand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh, next year it could be very very long dr who scarves. :)
    what a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great weekend. Doctor Who is always a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, what a delightful gingerbread house

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Christmas activities going on here. The gingerbread house came out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! Wish I lived with you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great gingerbread house! ours got hit with colour bomb :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so good. Dr Who gifts sound perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love visiting your page! Your home looks so beautiful for Christmas, and your Gingerbread house is gorgeous! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥