Friday, December 20, 2013

FO :: Selbumittens

Untitled

Three pairs are off the needles and ready to be wrapped in! All three patterns are from the booklet pt design nr.82. Lots of great patterns in it for mittens, gloves, hats and socks. I think I will knit these socks for Eirin.
I know I said I would knit some hats and then I would be done with my christmas knitting.
But Endre come home from school on Wednesday with a stomach flu, so him and I spent the night awake... And to make things more "interesting" the power went out just after midnight and was gone about three hours. I tried to knit from the light from the candlelights, but it just made my eyes hurt... Yesterday was spent on the sofa while I tried to get some sleep. I managed to finish the last mittens, and decided that it would be my last kitted present. I need to do some thing else than knit this coming weekend ;)
So far it's just Endre who has been sick, so I'm crossing my fingers that the rest of us won't catch it!

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: 82-1266 Mittens pattern 2
Yarn: withe #300 Nagano and charcoal #277 Rubin
Needles: 3.0 mm /  US 2½ and 3.5 mm / US 4
Size: Woman
Made for: A friend
Started: December 17, 2013
Completed: December 19, 2013



Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: 82-1266 Mittens pattern 1
Yarn: withe #300 Nagano and charcoal #277 Rubin
Needles: 3.0 mm /  US 2½ and 3.5 mm / US 4
Size: male
Made for: My father in law
Started: December 13, 2013
Completed: December 17, 2013



Untitled

Yarn: white Mor Aase and charcoal #277 Rubin
Needles: 3.0 mm /  US 2½ and 3.5 mm / US 4
Size: woman
Made for: a friend
Started: December 11, 2013
Completed: Devember 13, 2013



Linking up with FO Friday and Creative Friday

6 comments:

  1. Sorry your son has that horrible stomach bug. Something is going around. Kids in my eldest daughter's class have been going home ill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give yoursefl a break! You deserve it. Lovely mittens all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nydelige! Krysser fingrene for at dere alipper mer sykdom før jul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been dealing with ill children this past week too. 3 out of 4 have been sick and the 4th has had an upset stomach. Fingers crossed your son doesn't share his germs with the rest of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous mittens the patterns are beautiful They are treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i had a sick grandson with me the beginning of last week…something going around that I hope he didn't share!! I adore all your mittens….true works of art!!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥